Today we launch a new project to connect Cloud experts all around the world. We are building a network of independent consultants and engineers engaged in the Cloud industry.
Wolken Collective is a closed network of Cloud experts. We will meet the first time at AWS re:Invent 2016 in Las Vegas. We will send out the initial invites in the coming days. From there on, the collective will add new members based on consensus decision-making.
A group of Cloud experts is more powerful than a single Cloud expert. We support independent professionals in the Cloud industry to attract and deliver excellent projects by working together in a collective.
- Diversity We appreciate differences and leverage them
- Consensus We come to a decision if everyone agrees
- Cooperation We work together, share knowledge and experience
- Expertise We value skills, and help each other to improve them.
- We hangout every month to talk about our projects and new technologies
- We help each other with our project work
- When forwarding project work, the commission and client rate is transparent to all parties involved. (The collective earns nothing)
- We create a network of Cloud experts by invitation only
Wolken is the German word for clouds. A collective is a group of people that share a common interest and work together to achieve a common objective. Collectives are not primarily focused upon an economic benefit.